• You must vote for 1 icon of the least quality and for 1 icon of the best quality. Please evaluate the least quality icon based on overall technique, aesthetic quality, effectiveness, and theme adherence, not personal preference (such as favorite color or the icon maker you think made the icon). We reserve the right to void any vote we feel is unfair or petty. You do not have to give reasons for your best quality icon choice (though it is encouraged), but you must give at least two negative critiques per vote when voting for a least quality icon.
• We encourage you to be as detailed as possible in your icon comments and critiques. Many participants here are looking to improve, and since we will give participants the comments their icons received after results are posted, your constructive criticism will be helping other icon-makers to improve their techniques. No icon maker will ever know who voted for or against them, and all icon critiques will remain completely anonymous. All votes are screened, so please be as honest and objective as possible. Please be constructive and non-insulting, and do not use 'I' or 'me' in your negative critiques.
• Do not vote for your own icon, do not feel obligated to vote for icons you might believe belong to your friends, and do not get your friends to vote for you. Do not vote in a strategic manner. Keep the entire voting process as objective as possible. Please look very carefully at each icon while voting, and please double-check your votes to make sure you've used the correct numbers in your voting comment. Votes are not weighted, so order does not matter. We prefer votes in numerical order, however, for our sanity in counting them. If you exceed the character limit for a single comment, feel free to post your votes in two comments.
• Here is an example vote for you to follow (1 least quality, 1 best quality);
#101 - The concept is good, but the execution is poor. The icon looks rushed and the overall effect is sloppy.
#111 - The cropping and coloring are beautiful.
Please be considerably more detailed than this, however. You must write and elaborate on at least two points of critique for each least quality vote in order for your vote to be considered. Your negative icon critiques must constructive and non-insulting, and remember that negative votes are NOT to be based on personal preference; please do not use 'I' or 'me' in your negative critiques. If you need additional assistance with voting, please see this comprehensive voting tutorial. Please note that if we ask you to revise your vote and you do not, your votes will not be counted.
If you would like, you may use the following code for your comment.
• ANYONE MAY VOTE. You do not have to be a contestant to vote! We encourage as many people to vote as possible so that the results are as fair as possible. Every vote is extremely important, as a single vote could decide results. Your vote against another icon could even save your own from getting eliminated, as the tallies are often that close.
• Voting for Challenge #11 will end Wednesday, June 24 at 8:00 PM EDT (01:00 GMT).
Theme; BRIGHT TIGHTS
#01 #02 #03
If you have any questions, you may ask them here.
Good luck to the participants!